• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
• Age of consent
What data do we collect?
Cusscard collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, postal address.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Cusscard with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process
data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, social media or via email.
• Sign up for e-newsletters.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
• Complete a contact form
How will we use your data?
Cusscard collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Cusscard processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Cusscard securely stores your data at a Manchester data centre taking the following security precautions;
Fully manned 24/7/365 security
Multi-stage security access restrictions including biometric and card access with remotely manned human verification stages
Internal and external CCTV
No customer access to enclosed, lockable racks, cages or suites
Cusscard will keep your data for 10 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Cusscard would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Cusscard from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Cusscard would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Cusscard for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Cusscard correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Cusscard to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Cusscard erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Cusscard restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Cusscard’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Cusscard transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Cusscard uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies
• Advertising – Cusscard uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Cusscard has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/
Age of consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.